Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Just Kidding

So I'm still waiting on our insurance company to email us a letter on whether or not I am approved for the surgery.  From my understanding they will either approve it or request more information to be provided by me or someone at the surgeon's office.

So I'm like my kids at the end of school waiting for their grades.  Well that's not true.  They don't have to do that anymore.  They just look at them online.  But that's how I feel.  I want to be the first one to look in the mail box when we get home and rifle through the mail.

I'm not getting discouraged because its only been 2 weeks I think but yesterday I got a piece of mail from our insurance company.  My heart jumped in my throat for just a second.  Then my wife, always my voice of reason, said, "I think it's just junk mail."  So I said, "Probably..." but I tore open that letter just in case.

Just kidding...it was an add for insurance for dollars a day.  "Send it to the Democrats." I thought to myself.  They're paying...

I digress.

I felt a little disappointed that I hadn't heard anything but I'm keeping my spirits up.  I have a beautiful wife and 3 great kids that are very supportive of me and of this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be stupid. Remember that this is my life not yours. I want to hear from folks but blatantly offensive comments won't be allowed.