Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gettin' Anxious

So I think it will be 3 weeks this Wednesday since we submitted to insurance.  You know all the bullshit that they told me about it taking long.  I'm finally realizing that they were right.  I look at the mail each day hoping we'll get a note from the insurance company with any news.

No news is good news.  That's horseshit.  No news is nerve racking.  On the upside we're taking the peanut to the Indiana State Fair today.  We haven't gone since before we had Ella so this will be her first time.  It's beautiful outside and I can't wait.  This may be my last year to eat a steak sandwich, elephant ear and milkshakes from the Dairy Barn.  Funny thing is I'm not really worried about that.  I'm not exactly going to starve myself while I'm there though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be stupid. Remember that this is my life not yours. I want to hear from folks but blatantly offensive comments won't be allowed.