Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I HATE WELCOME POSTS


But they are kind of useful no?  You don't know anything about me.  So why are you here?  Oh wait, this is my blog not yours.  I know why you're here.  I shamelessly plugged this blog and emailed all my friends.  That's why you're here.

I'm here because I'm fat.  What?  I know, I know some folks think us fat people don't know.  That's why they tell us.  All the time.

I'm here because I've struggled all my life with being fat.  Oh yeah, I'm not PC so if you're thinking that I need to say overweight, weight challenged, etc.  You're in the wrong place.  I'm fat.  I know it.  I've lost around 100 to 150 lbs over the course of my life.

I'm an expert at losing weight.  Keeping it off is another story altogether.

I've come to the conclusion that bariatric surgery is my last resort.  That's what this is about.  It's about my journey up to today and whatever the future holds for me.

If you choose to come along for the ride, welcome.  If not, thanks for taking a look.

tl;dr
I'm fat
I'm preparing for bariatric surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be stupid. Remember that this is my life not yours. I want to hear from folks but blatantly offensive comments won't be allowed.