Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Back to life...

So I'm going back to work on Monday.  It figures that I end up with a cold the 2 nicest days left of 2012 where I'm not working but such is life.

I thought I'd enjoy my time off but the only time I enjoyed off was with my wife and the times that family came to see me.  Otherwise I've been stir crazy.  I finally got my car back today for good after almost a week of being in the body shop getting hail damage repaired.

Folks at work, especially my awesome boss, have been very supportive.  They've left me alone (I still think places will fall apart without me) but sent me emails encouraging me and checking up on me.  I don't think I'll get much done (not that I do anyway...) on Monday after catching up with folks but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

I just got the bill from the hospital in regards to what they are submitting to insurance.  That's worrying me a little but not too much.  It is what it is.

Overall I feel the same but totally different.  Take a sec...that one's deep.

I feel 'normal'.  Food is a chore now not an all obsessing entity.  I haven't been at this weight I am today in 10 years.  It's such a small part of the total weight I need to lose but it's significant and it's life changing in that I know it's possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be stupid. Remember that this is my life not yours. I want to hear from folks but blatantly offensive comments won't be allowed.